Real Options has expert skills in undertaking research and Evaluations. This includes the development of an evaluation framework, performance measures and data collection tools, the conduct of both process and outcomes based evaluations and preparation of a report based on analysis of both qualitative and quantitative information.
Research and Evaluations that Real Options has undertaken recently include:
- Establishing standards for community infrastructure – Literature Research Review for the University of Queensland – Download PDF
- Evaluation of Lifeline Community Care Queensland’s school based counselling program
- Research and consultation project on the support needs of postgraduate students – prepared for the University of Queensland Student Union
- Evaluation of the Better Start Program – an early intervention program for disadvantaged parents
- Research Project – “Improved provision of Respite Care for Foster Carers and Children and Young People in their Care.”
- Organisational Review of a multi funded housing service and development of an Action Plan
- Central North Queensland SAAP Network Research Project
- Bowen Housing Needs Assessment Report
- Reaping the Benefits of Migrant Settlement Planning and Co-ordination – An Evaluation of the Rural Employment Assistance Project (REAP) – Download PDF
- Growing a productive Migrant Workforce – Evaluation of the Generating Recovery Optimising Workforce (GROW) Skills Program – Download PDF
- Evaluation of the Business and Social Enterprise (BASE) Program
- Evaluation of PCYC’s Step It Up Program
- The Settlement Needs of Burmese Refugees in Logan City – prepared for the Ethnic Communities Council of Logan Inc.
- Pine Rivers Shire Council – Community Capacity Building Plan – Download PDF