Real Options has extensive experience in grant writing and tender development and significant success. Over the past 8 years we have prepared successful grants and tenders worth $167 Million. With one national tender prepared by Real Options being noted by government officers as being one of the best In Australia, Real Options has a 93% success rate in assisting organisations to acquire grant funds and tenders. Two Local government authorities have recognised Real Options’ success in grant writing through inclusion on a grant writer panel where our consultant is engaged to prepare grants on behalf of a range of community organisations, sporting clubs and School P&C Associations.
Tender and Grant Writing Services
Successful grant writing involves solid advance planning and preparation. Extensive time is invested to coordinate your planning and research, organise, write and package your proposal. Finally we totally manage your submission following up. An agency must organise the proposal, pay micro attention to detail and specifications, craft concise and persuasive stories, and demonstrate financial viability by way of well developed financial budgets. An agency must clearly understand the funding guidelines to ensure the program goals and objectives match the agency’s grant seeking purposes.
Successful grant-writing involves solid advance planning and preparation. It takes time to coordinate your planning and research, organise, write and package your proposal, submit your proposal to the funder, and follow-up. An agency must organize the proposal, pay attention to detail and specifications, use concise, persuasive writing, and develop budgets. They must clearly understand the funding guidelines to ensure the program goals and objectives match the agency’s grant seeking purposes.
Allow Real Options grant writing professional to complete the above functions for you while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of your grant request. Our experienced grant writer, through her years as a funding manager in government, will:
- prove that your organisation has a significant need,
- develop an answer to the need (service model/funding proposal) based on experience, ability, logic, and initiative
- Detail specific goals, measurable objectives, and quantified outcomes including performance measures; and
- Demonstrate community support and value for money
Examples of successful grants/tenders prepared by Real Options have included:
- $42M tender – Status Resolution Support Services , Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- $2,252,800 – Round 2 Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) grants 2016-17
- Settlement Services program, DSS- 3 organisations totalling $7,941,573
- Transition to Work contract 2016-2020 – Department of Employment and training
- Jobs Services Australia Contract, Department of Employment and Training
- 2 x multi-million dollar Tenders- Humanitarian Settlement Services, Department of Social Services
- 2 x successful tenders – Disability Employment Services
- $120,000 multi-agency grant – Gambling Community Benefit Fund
- $240,000 – Community Action for a Multicultural Society – Department of Multicultural Affairs
- $296,468 – 2016 Commonwealth Home Support program (CHSP)
Grant Writing Workshops
In addition to assisting organisations directly to prepare grants, Real Options also conducts grant writing workshops transferring her level of skills and showing others how to write a winning funding submission.